Sunday, February 22, 2015

Heather Unleashed

by Paw Talk blogger - Heather




The picturesque vision of my shadow did not portray a dust mop heartthrob. One might tend to evaluate the circumstances that led to this intrusion into my life. True, Yorkshire Terriers are opinionated and somewhat headstrong. Naturally the ownership of a diva lifestyle is demanding and acquires a state of perfection. The loving family life I hoped to encounter was potentially a reachable means for one dedicated to conquering challenges and honoring brotherhood.

The Poodle breed is certainly devoted and loving, no question about it. Honestly, the thought of such loyalty permanently shadowing me was not a lifestyle plan. Maybe the real truth is not the challenge or imperfection, but the opportunity to embrace unconditional love. Tolerance has its limitations this is not an admission of fault but rather one of acceptance. So the confirmation that Harley is my brother constitutes a greater sense of compassion towards the family structure and my tolerance thereof.

A Harley bond and alpha order were already in place long before my existence. Harley is 52 years old calculated in human years (9 years in canine) and considered a senior. I am 36 years calculated in human years (5 in canine) and considered an adult in her prime; I might add. The difference in years does not constitute the pecking order of a diva. Logic of dominance entitled a role acceptance and undisputed crown to me, Heather. The expedient of a diva demonstrates a purity towards a higher standard in one’s lifestyle. The dilemma thus would naturally be the interfaced relationship with certain family members. No names mentioned as my loving nature does merit decency most of the time.

The nature of my contribution to the Paw Talk blog is to depict a level of quality to journal our life one paw print at a time. I leave you with a closing thought - what would my life be without Harley? Simply amazing, but boring.




With Love and Devotion,
Heather
Paw Talk Blogger


To follow Heather's journey:
Paw Talk blogs and photo albums will be posted at www.suefelderauthor.com

What is next? Heather is posting Harley's baby puppy photos (to Harley's horror)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment